Are you stressed out these days? Do you feel overworked from work? Are you at risk of burning out? Take a brief quiz to see if you are dealing with a Burnout syndrome.
Tips For Burnout
Recognizing how you feel is the first step. Now, check out our small tips below to see how you can feel better.
- Identify what you can do – Often times, knowing what you can do to fix it helps you relieve stress. Is it coming from rigorous work schedule? Clear out your weekend schedule to take a break from everything. Are you feeling burnout because of something you don’t have control over? Then, it’s not your fault.
- Make a plan – Write down everything you must do on your calendar. See what date you’ll start to feel less busy. Start counting down for the day.
- Get a nice meal – Burnout also means that you have been working hard or you have been going through tough times. Treat yourself your favorite food. You deserve it.
- Share your feelings with people – Talk to people you love and trust. Don’t hold things for yourself. Share what has been bothering you and how you’ve been feeling lately. Not only this will make you feel better, but this also might provide you with some advice.
- Accept that you can’t do everything yourself – Work is just work. At the end of the day, your happiness matters the most. Try to leave work at the workplace and try not to let it bother you when you’re off from work. Identify the most important tasks and share some of your burden with your coworkers you trust.
- Exercise – Exercise will never make you feel more tired and exercise will never take up your time. Wake up 10 minutes early to do some hardcore home workout or try to jog back home. You will feel much more energetic afterward.