btwn for Consumers
- What cards can I add to the app?
- I made a purchase at a partner vendor and referred my friend. Even though my friend paid at the vendor, I didn’t get a referral fee. Why?
- How can I connect my card?
- How do you treat my data?
- Is my card information secure?
- How can I delete a card?
- How many cards can I add to the app?
- Why do you need my card information?
- How long does it take to process a referral I made after a friend makes a purchase?
- How will you know if I made a purchase at a vendor?
- How can I invite friends to join btwn?
- How much cash can I earn for each referral?
- Do I make a purchase on the app to partner vendors?
- What is the Merchant Referral Program?
- I made a purchase in-store at a partner vendor, but I haven’t linked my card to the app. Can I still make referrals?
- Can I make referrals before making a purchase to a partner vendor?
- Do my friends need to have the btwn app also?
- How can I make a referral?
btwn for Business
- How do I connect my Shopify account?
- How does the referral program work?
- How can I sign up?
- When a referred customer comes back, how many times do I pay the referral fee?
- How much do I pay for a referral?
- Is there any monthly charge or upfront cost for the referral program?
- How do I connect my Stripe account?
- Why do you need my Merchant ID?
- Where can I find my Merchant ID?